- Electrical Engineering
Department was established in the year 2009 with 60 intake capacity and DTE institute code 1006. Department offers AICTE approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering, affiliated to MSBTE, Mumbai.
- The Department has excellent staff student ratio. The Department has qualified and devoted faculty members, actively engaged in Quality teaching. Department encourages faculty for higher education and skill updating programmes.
- The department has well equipped Classrooms, Laboratories and excellent computational facilities. Department has created modern learning facilities in the area PLC and Switchgear and protection.
- Department have strong industry interaction to give industry exposure to students through industrial visits, workshops, expert lectures and implant training.
- The students of the department have participated in various State/National level events, presented papers and won the prizes.
- For all round development of the students various co- curricular and extracurricular activities are organized in the department.
To produce technically and ethically skilled human resources with sound knowledge of Electrical Engineering contributing towards societal development.
1) To provide quality technical Education in Electrical Engineering.
2) To inculcate habit of lifelong learning to cope up with change in technology.
3) To produce dynamic and competent Electrical Technicians to serve society and Industry with high human values.
To produce supervisory competent diploma Engineers.
To encourage students to gain knowledge of new and diversified field of Electrical Engineering through continuous learning.
To boost students to Shoulder ethics and responsibilities as an entrepreneur to meet societal needs.
PO1 – Basic and Discipline specific knowledge:
Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
PO2 – Problem Analysis:
Identify and analyse well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
PO3 – Design/ development of solutions:
Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
PO4 – Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing:
Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
PO5 – Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment:
Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
PO6 – Project Management:
Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
PO7 – Life-long learning:
Ability to analyse individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
PSO1 – Maintain Electrical Systems:
Apply principles of Electrical Engineering and laboratory skills for testing, maintenance and operation of Electrical Systems.
PSO2 – Cater Social Needs:
Apply Electrical processes for welfare of society and environment as per technological changes.
date of Joining
|1.||Mr V N Bobde||Lecturer in EE||M Tech||19||Vnbobde1@rediffmail.com|
|2.||Mr N S Morey||Lecturer in EE||BE||19||Nilesh2403@rediffmail.com|
|3.||Mr.M.L. Shukla||Lecturer in EE||BE||2.5||Manishshukla1065@gmail.com|
|4.||Mr.G.R. Zate||Lecturer in EE||BE||2.5||Ganeshzate9984@gmail.com|
|Lecturer in electronics Engg||M.E.||email@example.com|
Supporting Staff List
|Sr.No.||Supporting staff Name||Post||Qualification|
|1.||D N Ingalkar||Electrician||ITI (Electrician)|
G A Warghat
|Lab Asstt.||B A|
|3.||B.A.Ingole||Tech Lab Asstt.||Diploma|
|Sr.No.||Name of laboratory||Laboratory Incharge||Laboratory Assistant|
Name of the important equipment
(costing more than 30,000/-)
Electrical Machines and electrical workshop Lab
|Shri. N.S. Morey||D N Ingalkar|
a) Rectifier unit
|2.||Switchgear and Protection lab (90.4 Sq.m)||Shri G.R. Zate||D N Ingalkar|
a) protection simulation panel for transformer, Induction Motor, transmission line.
Electrical circuits & Measurment Lab
|Shri. V.N. Bobde||G A Warghat|
a) Educational kit for various theorems
Power Electronics and Automation lab
|Shri M.L. Shukla||G A Warghat|
a) Educational kits for scr characteristics, rectifier, inverter, choppers
Basic Electronics Laboratory
|Shri Ratale||D N Ingalkar|
a) Electronic Work bench
|6.||Computer Laboratory (40.16 Sq.m)||Shri M.L. Shukla||G A Warghat||30 computer terminals with lan and internet||17,67,983/-|
* LAB 1
1) Computer Lab.
2) Power electronics and automation lab.
3) Machine Lab.
4) Electrical Circuit And Measurment Lab.
5) Switch gear and protection Lab.
* LAB 2
– Basic Electronics Lab.
- Excellent performance grade by EAMC during 2017-18 and 2018-19
- Conducted MSBTE sponsored state level technical paper presentation competition in 2018-19.
- Organized Faculty development programmes in 2015-16 and 2017-18.
- Replacement of conventional fans and lights with energy efficient fans and LED street lights in the building under B & C project.
|Academic Year||Event||Date/ Duration||Topic/Title||Organizing Institute||No. of Participants||Students achievement|
State level quiz competition
|G.P.Dhule||02||3rd price with a cash price of Rs.5000/-|
|28/2/2019||State level Technical Convention||Siddhi Vinayak Technical Campus Khamgaon||03||1rd price with a cash price of Rs.1000/-|
State level Tech. Paper presentation competition
National Level Technical Event
Jagadambha College OF Engg& Tech,
National Level Technical Event
Jagadambha College OF Engg and Tech,
|Sports||Jan 2019||H2 Zonal Sports-Athletics ,Table Tennis, Cricket, Khokho, Kabbadi, Volleyball, and Internal zonal sports||IEDSSA zonal tournaments||17|
Winner at zonal Level in Athletics and long jump Event
And runner-up in Table tennis
|Girls sports-Volley Ball, Chess, Carom, Khokho, Badminton, Athletics||IEDSSA- w3 Zone GRWP YAVATMAL||9||Runner up in volley Ball|
|31-1-2017||H2 Zonal Sports-Chess, Cricket, Khokho and Internal zonal sports||IEDSSA -GPMZR||2||Winner for chess, Runner for Khokho|
|2015-16||Sports||Feb-16||H2 Zonal Sports-Chess Weightlifting, Cricket, Football, Athletics||IEDSSA H2 Zone||19||Zonal Winner for chess and weightlifting, Interzonal Runner for weightlifting|
State Level paper presentation-2022
Ambhora Substation visit 2022
project competition paras
State Level technical Quiz Competition
-Winners of State Level technical Quiz Competition.
Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti.